Sunday, February 12, 2012

Double Take

























I don't care that I'm shooting this dress again a week later. 
It's darling, vintage and makes me feel pretty.  
I guess you could say we're still in our honeymoon phase. 
Speaking of dumb stuff, I saw The Vow today. 
I just don't understand why girls eat this shit up. 
I've never seen The Notebook and apparently that makes
me less of a woman. I'm completely okay with that.
I don't like sappy love stories. Because the truth is that
doesn't happen in real life. What happens is, you get 
knocked up, get married at city hall, get fat, someone
cheats with someones best friend, and things end violently. 
Basically, i'd rather watch the X-Files, all day, everyday. 
So here are some pretty pictures!



























Dress - vintage, Tea N Tulips
Jumper - Free People
Jeffrey Campbell boots - Fine 'n Funky
Glasses - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment