Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hey Minnie!

Good news, my car is fixed. 
That's bad news for those motorists who think the 
fast lane is for reindeer games. 
It's not. 



























Dress - vintage from tea & tulips
Mini skirt - Victoria's Secret
Belt - thrifted
Jeffrey Campbell wedges - eBay

Erin and I spent some time in the photo studio at school today.
You see, her assignment was to take an advertisement and 
recreate it with a twist. She chose a gorgeous head-shot of 
a model from a MAC Cosmetics ad campaign. The twist was to
recreate that same photo but with the ugliest face possible.
I AM THAT FACE. 












Nailed it. 

2 comments:

  1. loooove it! I have a red shirt with white polka dots just like this, I called it my "Minnie Mouse" shirt.

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minnie is fabulous. Who wouldn't want to dress like her? I need some stellar yellow pumps to complete the outfit.

      Delete