Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend From Hell


Ugh. The last few days have been absolute hell. My grandma suffered a heart attack Friday night. It started out pretty major at and we were all pretty panicked and scared. I never left her side in the hospital which caused me to lose a lot of sleep and fall pretty behind on my schoolwork. Being the stubborn person she is, she fought it and is now home and doing much better.
 I feel like I may have picked up a bug from living in the hospital for the past couple of days. I spent most of today in bed resting, eating vegetable soup and catching up on homework. I was able to sneak out for a couple hours to visit with Natalie and enjoy the incredible weather (66 degrees today).

Doll cult tee - Nikki Lipstick
Skirt - Vintage/Thrifted (It was originally a dress, I turned it into a skirt)
Penny Loves Kenny platform sandals, belt - Fine N Funky
Clutch - eBay

Natalie was looking adorable today. After much convincing, she let me snap a photo of her. Also, check out our matching iPhone cases from Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment