Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Soul Sucker

This was yesterdays outfit. Also day two of this stupid/dumb/annoying cold.
You don't even have to look all that closely to see that
this thing is sucking the life out of me. 
This was the best ensemble I could manage feeling the way I did.
I do feel a lot better today though. Yip! 
My lovely friend Erin was nice enough to walk down to the quad
with me to snap a few shots after class. 
























































































Coat, boots - Free People
Shirt, socks, gloves - UO
Skirt, belt - Fine 'n Funky
Bag - vintage gift


This bag is very special to me. It was a gift to my grandmother 
from my uncle Terry. Uncle Terry passed away some years ago.
He absolutely adored my sisters and I. And us, him. 
My grandma was kind enough to give this bag to me because 
she knew I would treasure it. Thanks gram!

No comments:

Post a Comment