Monday, January 23, 2012

Back To School Blues

Today was my last first day of school. 
That's right. Come May, i'll have a degree I will never use.
Then I'm off to France. 
Last night I went to bed to the sound of rain and felt great. 
I woke up to snow and a cold. 
I don't mind the weather. I do mind being sick. 
My first outfit post! HUZZAH!










































































Faux fur coat, gloves, boots - Urban Outfitters
Floral slip, leggings - Free People
Dress, Tuff Scent nail polish, ring - Fine 'n Funky


I love this outfit. It's so girly and elegant. 
If you look closely, you can see snowflakes falling in the shots. 
My mother gifted me this faux fur jacket for Christmas because
I told her i would die if I didn't own it. I love it despite the shedding.
Fine 'n Funky is a local store here in Reno. They are having an
incredible sale. I snagged this gorgeous dress there yesterday. 
I also picked up this Tuff Scent polish while I was visiting. 
I'm the only person to have this color as of now. My beautiful 
photographer and Tuff Scent PR girl, Natalie, poured this for
me special. It's called "Witty". Get it? 
I may not have any Nobel Prizes in my name but having a 
nail polish is pretty cool too. 
Hopefully it will be paired with the perfect scent (fingers crossed
for something floral) and be available for purchase soon. They
have a ton of other colors and scents. Check 'em out. 

1 comment:

  1. You're freakin' adorable. Your ensemble is so cool, like our charming weather HA! Stay warm, pretty mama :)

    ReplyDelete