Saturday, July 7, 2012

In With The Old

Whoever said, "out with the old, in with the new" was a window licker. My life would be so boring without my favorite vintage finds, like this hat. I'd rather change the saying to "in with the old, new and whatever other weird shit you find." 
So here's today's outfit. We've been through a lot already today - new tires, a car wash, preparing for a Yosemite camping trip, the beach, a vegetarian pizza sandwich, new shoes and the day is hardly over. We're pooped! (my outfit and I)
I've been doing really well saving money for France. Well, that was until I discovered this kitty cat blouse and Jeffrey Campbell Lita's. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Photos: Natalie Hale





Kitty cat blouse - Charming Charlie's
Maxi skirt - UO
Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, belt - Fine 'N Funky
Hat - vintage
Sunglasses - JCPenney
Necklace - Maya Brenner Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment