Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dinner With Ali Strange

I had a fun and tasty early dinner with my dear friend Ali Strange tonight. We noshed on hotdogs, vegan and beef, respectively, and chatted about life. Oh and my little VW is running again! 

Blouse - Gold Seam
High waisted jeans - UO
Purse - Romwe
Glasses - borrowed from Ms. Strange!

Fortuitously I met this incredible lady at Coachella a couple years ago. She was vibrant, sassy, creative, crazy stylish and I wanted to know everything about her instantly. Unfortunately she lived in LA at the time and our magical weekend together ended abruptly and we were forced to connect via Facebook. Lucky for me the all mighty Ali Strange moved to Reno last year! 
Ali just launched her own swimsuit line - Ali Strange Bikinis. She is a freaking wizard in the swim world. You can follow her here on Facebook. Her official website will be up and running next week. You can order from her Facebook now or wait until the full site is up and running. I'll post the link to her new website as soon as it's available. I encourage you all to order a custom, one-of-a-kind Ali Strange bikini!  She is a featured "RAW artist" for the Reno area and will be putting on a fashion show. I'm honored she asked me to help out backstage dotting i's and crossing t's. It's going to be a bitchin' time. Don't wait to buy tickets, as the price will increase starting Monday. Learn more and buy tickets here

No comments:

Post a Comment